1. Contact us to let us know you are interested and request an admission packet via U.S. mail or through e-mail.
2. Complete the Admissions Application and submit it with the non-refundable application fee.
3. Request transcripts from former educational institutions to be sent directly to Vision International Leadership Network Headquarters.
4. The Admissions committee will process your application and admission material and determination will be made regarding your admission.
5. A proposed program (with all necessary information for the student to decide if Vision is right for them) will be sent. Included will be the financial schedule, enrollment agreement, program planning guide, etc.
6. The student returns the financial schedule and enrollment agreement with the down payment.
7. The University will forward the first course with a complete program, and any tests required for the course, etc.
8. You will receive a complete list of the requirements for the degree program for which you have applied. As you progress through the program you will receive one course every month.
Upon the completion of your program and when all of your financial obligations are met, your degree will be granted. You are invited to attend our commencement exercise or have your degree awarded in the most functional manner for you.
Any questions? Please contact us today!